Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ok. So, today I'm packing to get ready to head to Clinton tomorrow. I have no idea what all to take. So, I am referencing the list sent to me by the DNR (Department of Natural Resources) and hoping for the best.
I log my cycling miles. Why? It's only for my benefit. Just like the posts on this blog before I deleted all of them to start anew. They were from when I started cycling again, over a year ago. It was interesting to see how I have got to this point though. Anyway, my week runs from Sun.-Sat. For the week starting tomorrow I project that I will be cycling approximately 320 miles. Normal for me is about half that. So, that's exciting! Saturday will be the culmination of my week with the 64 mile Tour de Cure ride for Diabetes. If you would like to help with my fundraising for the American Diabetes Association, please click here!

No comments: