Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3rd Day-Ride to Pilot Grove


Today's 50 mile ride was on one of my favorite sections of the Katy.  There are many things to see and interesting towns along the way.

Rob, Liz, and I standing in front of the big burr oak tree that is located between McBaine and Huntsdale.

At Huntsdale is Katfish Katy's. I have passed it a few times but have never stopped. Today Rob and I decided we would investigate it. However, it was closed.

While in Boonville we ate at the Riverside Diner.  It was good and the waitress was very patient with us.



Rocheport is one of my favorite places to visit and the starting point of the BikeMO ride, August 25th.  Below is a picture on the west side of the Rocheport tunnel.

Below is a video of me riding to the Rocheport tunnel from the East.  I will try to edit the last part when I have time.

No comments: